• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Bans - Fellowship the Whole Group can Love!!! (1 Viewer)

Faazed

Clearly Not of This Planet
RedCents
1,813¢
So you found out that you can make all your toons in your group use Fellowship... or maybe you haven't and you just found out. Here is a picture on how to do it with DanNet. If you are using EQBC then it will be BCGA qirh // instead of a single / .

Yes I will type it out for you so you can copy and paste :P.

DanNet:

/dgga /Rog pause on
/dgga /makemevisable
/dgga /makemevis
/dgga /useitem "Fellowship Registration Insignia"
/dgga /rog pause off

EQBC version:

/bcga //rog pause on
/bcga //makemevis
/bcga //makemevisable
/bcga //useitem "Fellowship Registration Insignia"
/bcga //rog pause off

1634875618802.png

Now why on earth do I have two separate make me visable commands? Because Makemevis tells your rogue to take off sneak hide and Makemevisable tells everyone to remove all their invis stuff. If you don't use a rogue you can simply use the /makemevisable command and it should suffice. The /rog is incase you are using your rogue and it happens to have autosneakhide on. If you make a Ready social, remember to add the /makemevis command to the uninvis social button. That way your rogue will also say ready :D

Example of that would be:

DanNet:

/dgga /assist <character hailing>
/dgga /makemevis
/dgga /makemevisable
/dgga /say ready

EQBC Version

/bcga //assist <character Hailing>
/bcga //makemevis
/bcga //makemevisable
/bcga //say ready

Last edited:
with /useitem if you're using multi worded things you want to make sure to use quoties as it will try and find the first match of the first word it finds /useitem "fellowship registration insignia"

you also might find some usage of mq2relocate as it has a bunch of things like fellowship, or gate potions/aas, or pok stuff, or various things built in /bcga //relocate fellowship

Bans - Fellowship the Whole Group can Love!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back