• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Farm group (1 Viewer)

Noob001

RedCents
208¢
Thinking of starting a farm group, for TS and Vendor trash. Couple of questions:
1 - if I want minimal settings on this crew, is it recommended I run them from a different EQ directory (ie a new install)
2 - Do I have to purchase another VV from RG?

1. If you want to run like two sets of settings, yes. High settings for your played group, low settings for a background farmers set. You might be able to do some kind of work around batch file start, where it swaps out your eq ini file before starting, but two installs is pretty simple.

2. No, one Vanilla sub works for multiple setups even multiple computers. I have one Redguides sub and I run/update it on three computers at my house.

currently running 6 box (full settings)and my cpu usage hovers around 50% (i5 w/16GB ram and 2GB NVidia card) Should I upgrade ram and/or video card before attempting this?

Question - Farm group

Users who are viewing this thread

Back