• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Toast - Farewell 20th anniversary (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,341¢
Farewell 20th anniversary, did not get as much done as I planned, but this is the first year I used KissAssist for playing anniversary things, and I'm so looking forward to the next EQ events and next years 21st anniversary. Having a blast in EQ again, thanks to all you plugin and macro guys and gals.

Redfrog

See if I can get one more anniversary mission done tonight before they turn off, either horn of unity one or formal dinner... Sic, you mean rest in pieces...I'm ready to try me some hardcore heritage with my own group now. Ha.

See if I can get one more anniversary mission done tonight before they turn off, either horn of unity one or formal dinner... Sic, you mean rest in pieces...I'm ready to try me some hardcore heritage with my own group now. Ha.

Is there a new hardcore heritage zone this year? I kinda assumed GMM was the new gift for us.

Is there a new hardcore heritage zone this year? I kinda assumed GMM was the new gift for us.
We were talking about this last night. Im not in game atm, but there is a phase1 and phase2 for HH starting June 5th and june 12th iirc (will update when i verify)
You can /calendar in game

We were talking about this last night. Im not in game atm, but there is a phase1 and phase2 for HH starting June 5th and june 12th iirc (will update when i verify)
You can /calendar in game

Right, but the hardcore Heritage zones are old and tired and not very appealing anymore, with the exception for the ancient cloak of flames and maybe gearing up alts.

There's also a new giant npc standing in TBL in Stratos on TEST.... right at the zone in.. Hes a previous named giant from Kael Drakkel and Kael Drakkel: The King's Madness. Iceweaver Sjeon is his name..
He has some conversation you can go through. He offers what appears to be a mission AND a raid.. but at this point it looks like its not active.. when you try to choose your [large] or [small] host, neither actually create a group or dz task..

but DEFINITELY something snuck in this last patch.. so.. who knows right? :)

Toast - Farewell 20th anniversary

Users who are viewing this thread

Back