• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Familiars + pet (1 Viewer)

Peppe

RedCents
1,182¢
Hello all.

I been having some issues with the pets and familiars.

For example, we take the familiar we get from the expac RoS Paragon (Garnak, the one who gives bonuses to the owner)

If I summon a pet, then the Garnak, that will make my pet disappear and wise verse..

Question is.. does the familiar Key ring remove this issue?

Hello all.

For example, we take the familiar we get from the expac RoS Paragon (Garnak, the one who gives bonuses to the owner)

If I summon a pet, then the Garnak, that will make my pet disappear and wise verse..

yes, it gives you a stat slot. You place the familiar you want stats from, and you can summon whatever.
1660026326845.png

Hello all.

You can have 1 pet and 1 familiar out at once (graphically). However, if both are classified the same (IE both pets or familiars), then you will need to use the keyring as described in the other post to have the graphic you want with the stat you want. You cannot have both sets of stats at the same time, however. Only what is in the stat slot.

Hello all.

yes, but i'd also recommend just clicking on the "Auto Leave"

1660042375210.png

you don't need the actual familiar following you around to get the buff from it

yes, but i'd also recommend just clicking on the "Auto Leave"

View attachment 41300

you don't need the actual familiar following you around to get the buff from it

Yes, but I remove the visual familiar manually, yet the game says ''only one pet are allowed at the same time'' when I try summon a pet (or something like that) game says this when only the familiars buff are up, no animal/creature.

Hard to explain when english aren't my native lang.

I will try this key ring on my Shaman.

Question - Familiars + pet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back