• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Tip - Evolving Items Full Listing (work in progress) (1 Viewer)

Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.
RedCents
1,534¢
I did a search on the RG forums and with google. I did not see a complete list of Evolving Items in EQ. This list will be started as an incomplete but please feel free to add anything I miss! I will update as more info is provided!

Night of Shadows Expansion
When One Door Closes (Group Mission) starts in Ruins of Shadow Haven with Animist Khalan
-Lucent Cloak of the Selenelion -> Aged Eclipsed Harasser's Cloak of the Selenelion (thread post thanks to @deathlock ) (still waiting on link from alla and final raid cloak info)

Torment of Velious Expansion
All Hail the Cleansing quest for Earring starts in Eastern Wastes with Crusader Vraket (another Guide)
-Potential Earring of Rallos Zek -> Blooded Righteous Protector's Earring of Rallos (7 evolutions needed to max)

The Burning Lands Expansion
Drops From Fight Fire Mission in Stratos with Grieving Soul Scent
-Djarn's Tarnished Amethyst Ring -> Djarn's Rhodium Amethyst Ring (4 evolutions needed to max)
-Fate's Accumulator (charm aug)-> Accumulate 10 total for Augmentation (raid instance)
-Tattered White Satin Gloves -> White Rhodium Etched Plate Gauntlets (5 evolutions needed to max)
-Threadbare Weighted Tabard ->Tabard of the Guardian (4 evolutions needed to max)
-Torn Efreeti Boots -> Diamond Efreeti Boots (4 evolutions needed to max)

Last edited:
I like your list.

One thing I would add there for people who are not familiar with Luck augs, Fate's Accumulator augments drop in raid instances only.

Thanks for making the list. It's convenient to have everything in one place.

For the sake of clarity, you loot a Luck aug that can be set in your Charm from trash in a raid zone. If you loot another one, you can combine the two using a Crystallized Luck, which can be purchased from the Loyalty or Overseer vendors, for 1 additional luck. As said above, you can continue to do that if you get 8 more aug drops from that point (10 in total) to add 10 Luck to the original.

I was gone during most of these newer expansions. Just came back recently and upgraded a few slots to NoL raid gear. Are these items still worth spending time to acquire?

I was gone during most of these newer expansions. Just came back recently and upgraded a few slots to NoL raid gear. Are these items still worth spending time to acquire?
Depends on class
1. ToV Ear and NoS cloak still unequivocally best in slot for everyone really
2. Casting classes that benefit from being proc piñatas can benefit from more type 18/19 slots - for another 1 or 2 slots (wizrads and mages that can focus fire)
3. Some DPS classes , where stacking accuracy augs might bring greater benefit than HME and AC for another 1 slot say

With each new expac, the older evolvers are replaced with current expac equivalent as the value vs trade offs diminish.

this link has all the infos on the TBL evolvers and their aug lore groups (nightmare)

Tip - Evolving Items Full Listing (work in progress)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back