• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Bans - Evolving Cloak from Mission: When One Door Closes. (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,274¢
I wish I would of grabbed the starting cloak screen shot, but I didn't realize it was going to be this awesome.

Level 3 and Looking Promising!

1671044298669.png

Level 4 Acquired!

1671068679735.png

Level 5:
1671417447443.png

Level 6: (Raid cloak is Next!)
1672074664406.png

Attachments

• 1672074605177.png
    1672074605177.png
    212.5 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
It starts as all/all, then starts to split down over the evolutions.

To go from 1>2 requires Champion of NOS
2>3 requires paragon of NOS
3>4 requires challenger of NOS
4>5 requires hunter of NOS

It starts as all/all, then starts to split down over the evolutions.

To go from 1>2 requires Champion of NOS
2>3 requires paragon of NOS
3>4 requires challenger of NOS
4>5 requires hunter of NOS
Crap. Did they really put Challenger before Hunter (or maybe Scavenger)? I never get all the challenges done.

I believe the stuff that drops in the chest also drops from the named in zone. I'm thinking I seen this back item and a weapon that dropped from the chest also drop from a named mob in zone. I may be mistaken as I also hunt till my eyes are bleeding.

Yes, there are already the "ores" for acolyte and devotee versions.

Do you have any info on what the containers are called and where they drop?

Nevermind I found the name of the containers. Acolyte's Focus of the Selenelion. If these somewhat follow the TBL model, I would guess the containers would drop from named in the final zone (Darklight) and maybe the mission. Devotee's will presumably drop from raid instances.

Last edited:

Nevermind I found the name of the containers. Acolyte's Focus of the Selenelion. If these somewhat follow the TBL model, I would guess the containers would drop from named in the final zone (Darklight) and maybe the mission. Devotee's will presumably drop from raid instances.

Type 19 (Devotee) is dropping from Trash in the Darklight mission. I think this maybe wrong as it is a raid augmentation.

Type 18 (Acolyte) I am told drops from trash in the Shadow Haven Mission. I have yet to confirm this. Drops from namers in SH and PC I am now being told.

Last edited:
Type 19 (Devotee) is dropping from Trash in the Darklight mission. I think this maybe wrong as it is a raid augmentation.

Type 18 (Acolyte) I am told drops from trash in the Shadow Haven Mission. I have yet to confirm this. Drops from namers in SH and PC I am now being told.
How do you make these? I've seen a few of the focus drop. But how to convert them to the aug?

How do you make these? I've seen a few of the focus drop. But how to convert them to the aug?

Same as other augs .. crafted with Research. Recipes aren't up on EQ traders yet, but info can be found in a book off the general vendor at the south bridge in Shar Vhal (forgetting the name of the book at the moment). They're towards the end of the book when it starts talking about requiring two Rune Binding stains.

Edit to strike out the part of my post that was wrong. These are made with JC like the ToV Rallos ear augs, and the drop is not a container but rather part of the recipe combine.

Last edited:
Same as other augs .. crafted with Research. Recipes aren't up on EQ traders yet, but info can be found in a book off the general vendor at the south bridge in Shar Vhal (forgetting the name of the book at the moment). They're towards the end of the book when it starts talking about requiring two Rune Binding stains.
Thank you! First time seeing these aug slots, so new to me. Appreciate the info, I'll go check out that book.

I have the ores already, how do i make them into augs?

I have acolytes and devotees focuse ores, i have never seen a container though and i killed A LOT of named.

I hadn't done the math yet, but the feet and gloves aren't better than T3 gear with the right 18/19's?

And I got the Type 18 off of a named in Paludal, so that lines up.

The feet and gloves use the purity augs, which will make them exceed the evolving items. So, I placed my best augs in the ring and shoulders and that was better than the raid items for the important stats (such as AC).

How difficult is the challenger this expansion? I still haven't managed the rallos zek ones :D

Not too difficult overall, but a couple of them will present a challenge for a box group, with Mean Streets don't kill the thugs probably being the hardest. Darkened heart in Under Siege can also be a pain, mostly due to the randomness of who gets hit with the debuff.

Not too difficult overall, but a couple of them will present a challenge for a box group, with Mean Streets don't kill the thugs probably being the hardest. Darkened heart in Under Siege can also be a pain, mostly due to the randomness of who gets hit with the debuff.
Yeah the randomness omis killing me. I have only gotten it on 2 of my 6 crew. Those 2 have both gotten the dot 3 times :(

I am still not sure how I will get the one in mean streets, I might pay a pally to kite for me and drop one of my zerkers.

The rest of them have been pretty easy. I modified the Aten calming the stone Lua for mez on the door mission for easy ach. I am down to 3 left to get.

Yeah the randomness omis killing me. I have only gotten it on 2 of my 6 crew. Those 2 have both gotten the dot 3 times :(

I am still not sure how I will get the one in mean streets, I might pay a pally to kite for me and drop one of my zerkers.

The rest of them have been pretty easy. I modified the Aten calming the stone Lua for mez on the door mission for easy ach. I am down to 3 left to get.

Have the ones who got the achv leave the zone if able. Maximize your chance of getting on the others. The tank will not get it if I am not mistaken.

Last edited:
Bans - Evolving Cloak from Mission: When One Door Closes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back