• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Software EverQuest II and an MQ/MQ2 equivalent? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,274¢
A few friends are wanting to try the new TLE server for EQII. I have never played EQII, ever. I am installing it now just to dip my toes in the water and get a first time experience with it. I always kinda of resented it because I perceived it as taking away from the base EQ experience. None of that really matters though. My question is, is there some sort of MQ equivalent for EQII? I don't think I have ever heard of one, but again I never kept up with EQII at all.

I did see a post here from 2012 that mentioned the closest thing was something called InnerSpace, but that was 10 years ago. Having never played the game I guess I wouldn't jump right into using something like MQ for EQII, but knowing it existed would be nice to know as an option once I learn more about the game,

I'm installing it now, it's taking forever. I heard you can play as a Ratman, which has me intrigued. I don't know.

innerspace has/had isxeq2 which allowed scripting for things like ogrebot - i used ogrebot for a while (before i knew about mq/mq2)

ratonga are cute af

innerspace has/had isxeq2 which allowed scripting for things like ogrebot - i used ogrebot for a while (before i knew about mq/mq2)

ratonga are cute af
I had no idea ISXEQ2 or Ogrebot were a thing. Thanks for mentioning this. EQ2 has so many abilities I never thought to more than two box but cool to know this stuff is out there.

i used to 3 box it back in the day with just isbox'ers broadcasting and some careful planing on hotkeys and such. wish mage's had healing pet in this game like there lol.

Software EverQuest II and an MQ/MQ2 equivalent?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back