• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - Erollisi day 2023 (1 Viewer)

Its on the little pop up in game that Erillisi day started. I see a new quest here on Bonzz site called "Can anybody find me" and the reward is.....

Lovely Brownie Familiar.

And a new collect collect

Your link to "can anybody find me" reward is like...a list of all the familiars in the game or something.

Also, those links made me think I was on dialup in the 90's again. Wow those pages are old looking haha.

Your link to "can anybody find me" reward is like...a list of all the familiars in the game or something.

Also, those links made me think I was on dialup in the 90's again. Wow those pages are old looking haha.
They are listed alphabetically so if you scroll down to the L you will find the LOVELY brownie. :)

Last edited:

Bonzz is old school HTML haha. He does have some useful information though not the best presentation.

News - Erollisi day 2023

Users who are viewing this thread

Back