• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Tech - EQFullScreenWindow - Borderless v1.0 (1 Viewer)

Abyss

RedCents
29¢
coollogo_com-28351751.png

I love EQ, but one thing that annoyed me the most was not being able to play in Borderless fullscreen window mode, so I decided to change that. I created this application that will find your eqgame.exe and automatically adjust it to your current desktop resolution and put it in Borderless fullscreen window mode. So now you can have EverQuest in fullscreen, and use other applications in all its glory!

Simply download my application, make sure EverQuest is running (You must be completely ingame) and then run EQFullscreenWindow, and it will automatically adjust it!

This is free of charge, but heck if you would like to toss me a beer or two you can always donate here :) or click the button below!

paypal-donate-button1.jpg

DOWNLOAD:

View attachment EQFullscreenWindow v1.0.zip

Thanks! I appreciate your hard work on this especially since I love operating in Full Screen and have not done so in a Very Long time. I will give it a try sometime for sure and toss ya at least a 6-pack :dance: As much as I don't normally like change, this, I might get into if I don't have to adjust too many things in game.

Again, Thank you!
~TheFiddler~

Hey, it keeps all your UI intact etc nothing changes other than being able to go borderless fullscreen :D

Tech - EQFullScreenWindow - Borderless v1.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back