• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - EQBCS VS DANNET?? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
Iv been gone awhile and I as I recall I used EQBCS last time but now it keeps giving me this1666359456958.png so Im not sure if I am missing something or do not have something downloaded right? Should have to DL a plugin? Thank you Im an old man and not real smart :)

Iv been gone awhile and I as I recall I used EQBCS last time but now it keeps giving me thisView attachment 42959 so Im not sure if I am missing something or do not have something downloaded right? Should have to DL a plugin? Thank you Im an old man and not real smart :)
that is the eqbc server which is required to have open for eqbc to communicate with (there is nothing wrong there). If you want to use eqbc you can see the overview/video > MQ2EQBC <

if you don't already have a preference to use eqbc, you should stick with the default mq2dannet

check out these videos below

Getting Started

Welcome to RedGuides, fellow EQ multi-boxing enthusiast!

The best place to begin is our "New User Guide" video series, click this TV to watch:

This step-by-step series will teach absolute beginners how to control 6 characters at once while highlighting Nav, AutoLogin, and DanNet, which are fundamental plugins that will enhance every aspect of your game.

Returning users check out - MacroQuest Release Party: https://www.redguides.com/community/threads/macroquest-release-party.80628/

Last edited:
i was use to eqbc... i honestly use it all on a basic level so i dont understand everything but i am a huge fan of dannet after using it.
Concur, I'm loving dannet. I was all eqbc prior and similarly am just returning to eq again after a short hiatus.

going from this in eqbc

/noparse /bca //if (${Me.Class.ShortName.Equal[CLR]}) /sit

to this in dannet

/dge clr /sit

so much easier

and dannet just binds to your network (not sure if that is the correct terminology) so sending commands across the network is already setup in most cases. but changing that is super simple to. /dnet interface <actual interface name - ex "WI-FI"> then reload the plugin on all toons and your good to go.

Question - EQBCS VS DANNET??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back