• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - EQBC Command line question (1 Viewer)

RedCents
785¢
Anyone have a line, or know the command to get an account you send a command to (be it bct or bcaa), to target themselves? Basically if all of my characters have the ring of the ancients shrink ring, I am trying to get my first line to target themselves and the next line to cast the ring. I have the cast part no issue and I can get it where they can target my target and all shrink the same character, and I have a few multi-lines setup to have them shrink a specific character, pause 50 then shrink another, but if I can get them to do it all to themselves all at once it would be the most click efficient.

Anyone have a line, or know the command to get an account you send a command to (be it bct or bcaa), to target themselves? Basically if all of my characters have the ring of the ancients shrink ring, I am trying to get my first line to target themselves and the next line to cast the ring. I have the cast part no issue and I can get it where they can target my target and all shrink the same character, and I have a few multi-lines setup to have them shrink a specific character, pause 50 then shrink another, but if I can get them to do it all to themselves all at once it would be the most click efficient.
you can

/noparse //bcaa /target id ${Me.ID}

the no parse makes the person receiving the information parse the me.id and not the sender

Question - EQBC Command line question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back