• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - EQ spellbook spells, is Delete still possible? (1 Viewer)

If I recall correctly you should be able to right click and delete should be on a drop down, I also think you could left click and hit the delete key and it would do it as well.

I *THINK* that rk. II / rk. III cannot be deleted, but maybe you can manually write a rk. I over them... but I doubt it...

Neither works, Rt click brings up the spell description window, left click puts it on your curser so you could mem it.

Reason I ask, I haven't got RKII or lvl 101-105's, the Bst has a lvl 104 spell that has the same name as a lvl 61 spell, and when I try to use it (as a DPS Buff) Bst will mm lvl 61 spell IN COMBAT, and then cast the lvl 104 version. (104 version permamemed).

If I cant Delete lvl 61 version, I may need to buy/find a lvl 104 RKII.....what are the names of the TDS RKII spell thingys again?

... I'm at work and it's been forever but there was a click combination to "move" the spell to a new page in the spell book... right click or right click and hold or something.... should have a red border....

Modifying the Spell Book
You can change the position of spells, and even delete them permanently from your book.

In order to move a spell, or swap the position of two spells, right-click either slot. Its border in the book will now flash yellow. Right-click the spot in your book where you want it to be, and they will trade places. The same technique can be used to move a spell to an empty slot. You can also start by right-clicking an empty slot if that's more convenient.

In order to delete a spell from your book permanently, first right-click it. Its border in the book will now flash yellow. Next, hit the Delete key, and you will get a confirmation prompt. Click Yes, and the spell will be permanently deleted.

http://www.zlizeq.com/Game_Mechanics-Spell_Casting

/shrug

mq2cast cast in spell book order for the first instance of the name matching, so move the old spell to the end of the spell book and the new spell to the front and it should cast fine without deleting anything
will try it....but it doesn't delete the perma memed one, it casts it, mems the other in my slot s et for buffs, then casts the new one..(because lower lvl one still refreshing).
Hopefully that w ill fix it, cuz him siting to mem causes a few problems..(Agro, reduced DPS,etc).

The delete didn't work.. never gave me a confermation box.....

Question - EQ spellbook spells, is Delete still possible?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back