• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Engage Distance on Pull (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trapt

RedCents
118¢
Hey all,

So, my tank don't pull all the way to my camp all the time and every now and then my melee toons will run a great distance to begin attacking. Those movements make them look like bots really bad. Is there a way to make them engage only if the mob is at a short distance away instead of very far?

Hey all,

So, my tank don't pull all the way to my camp all the time and every now and then my melee toons will run a great distance to begin attacking. Those movements make them look like bots really bad. Is there a way to make them engage only if the mob is at a short distance away instead of very far?
is this for kissassist?

if so, you will want to take a look at both your campradius and your meleedistance

CampRadius

Any #

Determines how far your characters interact based on your initial camp spot.
MeleeDistance

Any #

Mobs outside this radius will not be engaged. Tank modes will use this distance to decide if mobs should be engaged. This distance applies to casters engaging with spells as well and will be checked even when MeleeOn=0.

Question - Engage Distance on Pull
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back