• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Ending Macros / Plugins ? (1 Viewer)

Giggles

RedCents
836¢
Not sure what forum to put this in but is there a command to like clear plugins and macros, or turn them off all at once? Issue I am having is when i turn something on for all my toons, and say i log off when i come back and boot up some things are running on some of the toons and some are not.

Not sure what forum to put this in but is there a command to like clear plugins and macros, or turn them off all at once? Issue I am having is when i turn something on for all my toons, and say i log off when i come back and boot up some things are running on some of the toons and some are not.
you can unload macroquest/macroquest2 with a /unload this unloads mq/mq2 from your current eq session you issued that from, so now you're just back to base eq.

you can end any running macro with /endmacro or /end for short

plugins are different because you would have to turn each of them off individually or unload them - this is going to vary plugin by plugin.

Question - Ending Macros / Plugins ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back