• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Emotes from mobs (1 Viewer)

RedCents
3,382¢
Hey guys this question is not MQ2 specific but I am hoping someone will have the answer I am hoping for.

I am trying to setup an audio trigger that will tell my toon something. Specifically on the first TOL mission when someone gets cursed and needs a cure. I have the audio trigger that informs me that a cure is needed, but is there a way for it to tell me who needs that cure without me having to manually enter the players name and have 700 lines of the same trigger? I assume there is an EVENT that does this automatically, but this is for when I am not boxing and don't want automation to do a task for me. I have a very difficult times seeing the emotes in certain zones, this being one of them.

Also I would like to give props to Bst toons. I was in Shadow Valley today and pulled the first mob and tanked it and was like damn what is going on with my shm? I went purple twice, but ultimately won the fight. I then realized my shm was not even in the group so it was the Bst that kept me alive.

Question - Emotes from mobs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back