• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There was a hotfixtoday. DO NOT PATCH EQ or you'll have to wait for the next MQ update (no ETA). You can play without the patch by using patchme or autologin (preferred). If you've already patched EQ you're out of luck, unless you find someone to share the older eqgame.exe (don't ask here).

Discussion - Embers Adrift similar to EQ? (1 Viewer)

hamosia

RedCents
71¢
Not a lot of info about this game. The game play looks good, but my only complaint is there is only Humans!
Anyone else interested in this game?

Last edited:
I'm genuinely confused about why I haven't heard about this until now. It definitely looks more EQ-like than other recent MMOs (all the way down to the horrid combat animations :)).

I'll definitely give it a go once it comes out. Thanks for bringing it up.

How about Project Gorgon? The graphics look bad enough to be somewhat of a EQ variant lol.

I played it a bit before I came back to EQ. Its like EQ and Elder Scrolls had a baby. Its not bad, alot of quest and task, and TS are as mind numbing as EQ. Choices you make matter (no cookie cutter stuff), and deaths are painful corpse runs..

Discussion - Embers Adrift similar to EQ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back