• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Eating ALOT of food/drink (1 Viewer)

RedCents
6,229¢
For some reason my Shammy eats tons of food and drink. All my toons have max metabolism AA but the Shammy goes through food at almost twice the rate as the other toons. Any idea what could cause this?

For some reason my Shammy eats tons of food and drink. All my toons have max metabolism AA but the Shammy goes through food at almost twice the rate as the other toons. Any idea what could cause this?

Unrelated, but just go to PoK and buy 1000 bat wings and 1000 water and use MQ2FeedMe to chuck/eat that shit while keeping your stat food in a top level bag slot (for the stats).

Edit: NOT bat wings .... I meant to say “Fresh Fish”

Last edited:
Ok, that makes sense he is an Iksar with a Mount AND a Pet so he is probably eating double everybody else. Sum1, I will take your advise on that, thank you!

You can turn them into fish rolls via cooking with two vendor items (fresh fish and bat wings.) The built in eq tradeskill auto-combine makes it easy. Or just buy the fresh fish and eat that.

i use cheese and bottle of milk, found at the baking vendor, something culkin at the tradeskill building near the main bank

both stack to 1000

and you can just select at vendor and do /buyitem 1000 and it will buy you a full stack

I just go with water and iron rations 1000 of each. The merchant in your guild hall sells em. There is a macro to buy food, I just command /bcaa //mac buyfood and all my toons run to the merchant and buy water and iron rations tilll 1000 and /end. I haven't for a long time now, so not sure that is right.

I just go with water and iron rations 1000 of each. The merchant in your guild hall sells em. There is a macro to buy food, I just command /bcaa //mac buyfood and all my toons run to the merchant and buy water and iron rations tilll 1000 and /end. I haven't for a long time now, so not sure that is right.
The problem with that is that the iron rations don't stack to 1000, so you're using a lot of inventory slots. Fresh fish is the winner, and higher in omega 3 than cheese.

The problem with that is that the iron rations don't stack to 1000, so you're using a lot of inventory slots. Fresh fish is the winner, and higher in omega 3 than cheese.
Ya, you're right. Just looked at the macro and I was buying enough iron rations to fill whatever slots the largest tradeskill bag was along with stat food/drink and 1000 water. Haven't played for nearly a year, forgot. It's just when I run the macro, all 21 of my toons suddenly run around looking very bot like lol. So I always do it in the guildhall where none will see and I think that limited food to just iron rations.

Some of you spoil your toons rotten. Cheese / fish / iron rations / milk !

Mine has loaf of bread (dry) and water. Besides that they eat and drink what they forage up. pod of water and roots with mq2feedme. When they screw up they lose their foraged items as punishment.

Some of you spoil your toons rotten. Cheese / fish / iron rations / milk !

Mine has loaf of bread (dry) and water. Besides that they eat and drink what they forage up. pod of water and roots with mq2feedme. When they screw up they lose their foraged items as punishment.

Prison rations. If you bitch about food you don't get it for another week. Many of my toons haven't eaten in years.

Roflmao I thought I was the only one who hasnt feed my toons for years!

No way ... and if DBG didn’t occasionally drop a quest in (I’m lookin at you, anniversary quest for the charm aug) that involved quest items as food you could eat and totally screw yourself over, i wouldn’t have any food at all on ANY of my toons

No way ... and if DBG didn’t occasionally drop a quest in (I’m lookin at you, anniversary quest for the charm aug) that involved quest items as food you could eat and totally screw yourself over, i wouldn’t have any food at all on ANY of my toons

The new TBL stat food is pretty awesome. Just setup the Feedme plugin to eat roots and drink water and leave forage running and you never have to mess with food. Or at least have the apples and tea from the "moneypot" macro. Stacks and stacks of them.

Question - Eating ALOT of food/drink

Users who are viewing this thread

Back