• IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Easy way to sell contents of bag of junk after farming?

RedCents
204¢
I'm sure there is a mac, just cant find it through the search function. I don't want to sell from all bags obviously, but individual bags. Thanks

Edit: Also a mac that deletes items that are worthless, quest etc after a farming run. Thanks

RedCents
1,378¢
you can sell all contents of a single bag and not the bag to a merchant without MQ2 currently.

RedCents
491¢
Mq2autoloot is awesome, I used it for a while and it loots things for you, and you can also flag stuff as you are looting it as junk or whatever. Then when you go to a merchant you can press a button and the character will sell everything that is junk. I only stopped using it because it currently loots no-trade items which can be bad.

RedCents
225¢
If you want to sell everything that is in a bag, go to a vendor, left click bag in inventory, it will state a price ffor everything and click sell.

RedCents
331¢
Target the vendor and type /sellstuff , it will use your loot.ini file to sell what you want to sell.