• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Druid Plvl Macro? (1 Viewer)

Yes sir. Sorry I didnt get back sooner. I have a lvl 67 druid and a couple other toons that I would like to sit around near the druid (or stand around) to soak up some aa xp either while afk, or sitting there watching. The druid isnt flagged to anything special other than KT.

Ok from what i can see in our macro section all we have as of now is a Druid healer Mac..I will Take a Look around maybe even look on Mq2 website for one. If Nothing else u could ask really really Nicely if someone could make a Mac to do what u want

And try to be specific in your request, like exactly what you want your druid to do to kill mob, what spell cast, when meditate, heal, dot, nuke, snare, buff... What zone, how much person you will PL, do they need buff, etc...

I would like to use probably either the root/dot or the kite method and I would have 1-2 other toons grouped just sitting for xp. The druid is lvl 67 and has all the spells up to that level. I don't really know anything about the macro's so not sure what else to include into this. He would most likely have to med after each kiting session, but could root/dot 3-4 mobs before having to med.

Ok Great. Any chance you could link the Necro Rot Macro? I can't seem to find that one. Or just let me know where to look. Thanks ArmySoldier!

Druid Plvl Macro?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back