• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Drowning in bags (1 Viewer)

RedCents
7,968¢
After doing hunter/collection from CotF - ToV I have a load of bags just laying around.
I do pass them on through shared banking if they are heirloom but that takes effort.

Currently
Inventory/Shared bank is 40+ slots

Use some of them as banking bags but done with tradeskills so nothing of that gets to the bank. mine is pretty bare after cleaning up old quest items.

Any bright ideas except having a bag of bags in banking ?

Like you, i share some using shared bank to the toons that won't do any hunter, so they have better bags than the 20 slots player made.
Same i use 40 slots bag in the shared bank. Usually using the first one for spells etc from current expansion and other as storage too ( armor, weapons etc)
For the TS items, i have specials mules for almost every TS. so not really using any TS bags.
For the TS items from current extension, they are on my main toon.

Pass them off to other toons using the heirloom tag. I made a bunch of heroic toons for farming TS mats in lowbie zones. They use a lot of extraplanar ts bags, but having big regular bags is useful to catch the non-ts overflow until I can get my loot.ini dialed in.

you get bags for completing hunter/collections?!?! I know what I'll be doing! I don't have nearly enough bags for my toons (some still using mixing bowls lol). Any tradeable bags you can /testcopy to test and hand them out or put in bazaar. ;)

Yes you get bags for each 2-3 zones.
Like in Tov : you get 3 bags from hunter +1 for completing all

And then for completing all collectibles from the expansion, you get a bag and a trophy for tribute stats.

They also start before TOV if that is above your level:

From HOT Veteran Dream Hunter's Satchel
or Novice Veil Hunter's Satchel
etc.

And some real easy ones to get

Chest of Empires 36 slot 750 sathir trade gems in Lcea.
Traveler's Strongbox only 12 but drops almost every time
Featherweight Satchel of the Courier 20 slot kinda long and boring but free
Sturdy Traveller’s Pack again only 10 but free with a 5 minute quest
Bag of the Month from Loyalty Vendor - 16 slots and each month is a different bag based on the month. ie Jack o lantern for October

Question - Drowning in bags

Users who are viewing this thread

Back