• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • The results are in, 🎆🎉🎆 congratulations 🎆🎉🎆 to all the authors in the 3rd Annual "EverQuest Software Awards"!

Discussion - **Dreamers** (1 Viewer)

Tocanman

The Beast that Never sleeps!
RedCents
187¢
Hello RedGuides Community! So I was just givin the go ahead to post this but this will be a place to post ideas and Help/questions discuss ideas and like really far out there ideas like idk private flights to the moon and what not lol enjoy and please have respect for others Idea’s and Dreams so to kick things off I had an idea about a plug-in or Mac that will run as smoothly as fragmentfarm.Mac with the relatively user friendly HUD like the CWTN’s plugins that will run all Quests that are available to you and have class specific ones that only show up for those classes abd I have a ton of other ideas for that and some other things so I’m going to take a min and get my thought together and a rough outline and draft together something more presentable on the idea scope and understandable from my mind to yours :)

Sum1

Diehard is a christmas movie
RedCents
2,304¢
Hello RedGuides Community! So I was just givin the go ahead to post this but this will be a place to post ideas and Help/questions discuss ideas and like really far out there ideas like idk private flights to the moon and what not lol enjoy and please have respect for others Idea’s and Dreams so to kick things off I had an idea about a plug-in or Mac that will run as smoothly as fragmentfarm.Mac with the relatively user friendly HUD like the CWTN’s plugins that will run all Quests that are available to you and have class specific ones that only show up for those classes abd I have a ton of other ideas for that and some other things so I’m going to take a min and get my thought together and a rough outline and draft together something more presentable on the idea scope and understandable from my mind to yours :)
For the love of god and country, punctuate! Please! It was really difficult trying to understand what you were attempting to say.

Cheers!

Tocanman

The Beast that Never sleeps!
RedCents
187¢
ya, I don't punctuate and at the end it says im going to get things more organized and come back and re-post .. just wait for the re-post before being a language punctuation police :)

Cheers!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)