• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Tip - Double invis without a bard (1 Viewer)

RedCents
179¢
Needs toon 1 with group Invis AA and toon 2 with group ivu AA.

Create a Social:

/bct Toon1 //alt activate 1210
/bct Toon2 //alt activate 1212

Invis breaking on cast is checked on start of the cast. Given the cast time and given you dont have much lag, both characters will end having both perfected invises. All other group members too, ofc.

Needs toon 1 with group Invis AA and toon 2 with group ivu AA.

Create a Social:

/bct Toon1 //alt activate 1210
/bct Toon2 //alt activate 1212

Invis breaking on cast is checked on start of the cast. Given the cast time and given you dont have much lag, both characters will end having both perfected invises. All other group members too, ofc.
Yes this is a good one, use it all the time. Another tips is using mq2status to check if it lands correctly.

if you havent used it you start it with
/plugin mq2status load

create another social on the button beside the invis one

/bcga //status invis

i always hit group ivu first then shared camo, because the camo is instacast. don't have anyone with perfected invis. unless its a short trip i prefer this to bard because that's got a time limit

I use a hotkey like this with my SK and ranger, have it hit SK Group IvU and then ranger's instant camo, works very well. To check things I just have an Invis and IvU check (True or False) in the HUDs.

Looks like a neat trick. I always hit invis then ivu on my SK and ran 3 of the toons over and then campfired the rest since the SK ends up with only ivu.

Looks like a neat trick. I always hit invis then ivu on my SK and ran 3 of the toons over and then campfired the rest since the SK ends up with only ivu.
Mine only works because IvU has a cast time but camo on ranger is instant, so while ivu is still casting camo lands on everyone and then ivu will land. Invis will not break if you are in the middle of casting only if you cast after it lands on you.

Whenever casting the two, have to make sure to start the non-instant casting spell first, then just after start the instant casting AA right after. If done right, should have double invisibility permanently on.

now if only those stupid mice in DN would stop seeing through it /death hover

this works with a lot of classes. You just need to have one class whose invis has a small cast time for it to work every time (two instacast can potentially lead to server latency issues where you cast after the other one lands). I use necro for ivu and shaman for invis, but there are so many combinations.

Here's the method I use with ISBoxer's key repeater. It pre-dates my use of Redguides VV. The concept is that using key-repeater each character in the group mashes a pre-defined social button with the appropriate macro commands. All the commands take place more-or-less at the same time! (Hence the double /stand command which is used to ensure the IVU caster is a few milli-seconds behind the regular invis caster. It also handles the failure modes where you may be sitting or FD and also that you can't be targeting someone outside your group or an npc.

Discussion - - Changes to Invis on test | RedGuides: EverQuest Multi-boxing Community

Tip - Double invis without a bard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back