• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - Do I need a level 2 for launcher? (1 Viewer)

Tyrynt

RedCents
I am a returning eq player and was directed here by a friend. I am looking to install the RedGuides Launcher, according to the link I need some redcoins or a Level 2 Sub. I was hoping to try it out before committing to a monthly subscription.
I haven't really played since gates of discord, other than a quick tour of some of the progression servers. I was told that macroquest is a game changer, especially for older gamers who may remember the good old days of 8 hour gaming sessions, but not really have the time, patience or commitment to actually do that anymore.

Any help is appreciated,
Cheers
Tyrynt Monk of Tunare

Solution
I am a returning eq player and was directed here by a friend. I am looking to install the RedGuides Launcher, according to the link I need some redcoins or a Level 2 Sub. I was hoping to try it out before committing to a monthly subscription.
I haven't really played since gates of discord, other than a quick tour of some of the progression servers. I was told that macroquest is a game changer, especially for older gamers who may remember the good old days of 8 hour gaming sessions, but not really have the time, patience or commitment to actually do that anymore.

Any help is appreciated,
Cheers
Tyrynt Monk of Tunare
Welcome to redguides,

You do need a level 2 subscription to have access to all of the goodies that redguides has...

Any help is appreciated,
Cheers
Tyrynt Monk of Tunare
Welcome to redguides,

You do need a level 2 subscription to have access to all of the goodies that redguides has to offer, including the launcher.

> Here < is some information on redcents. it doesn't take much to earn enough redcents just by being a part of the community to keep a level 2 sub.

Solution
Request - Do I need a level 2 for launcher?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back