• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Disconnected from zoning (1 Viewer)

Hotter

RedCents
So Sony has not been able to help me with this, and since live help doesn't work on Sunday, I'm really hoping someone here can help me with this. I have this problem where once my character zones, the lag meter starts to slowly go down. At first this happened on just one character, then just one server, now for every character I log in. The first few times this happened Sony told me to delete several files, which I did, and the at first, this worked. They suggested using just the default UI and that worked a couple times, but now I get disconnected even with that. I reinstalled EQ and it's happening still. I have to restart the computer to fix it; camping to desktop and restarting the game won't help anymore. I have no clue why this is happening and am at a loss as to what I should do, so if any of you people here smarter than me can help, I'll love you forever. I want to play, damnit!

Yes, though I haven't noticed that making a difference. I have cable, and my router is kinda messed up, I just haven't had time to get anyone out to look at it. The internet works, so I don't worry too much.

Try resetting your Router and see if that fixes the problem. I was having trouble with mine at one point. If resetting it doesn't work, check the Manufacturers website and see if there is a Firmware Update for the Router, that could be causing the problem as well. It's sounding like it's not something on the EQ end, but on the ISP end. Also try restarting your Cable Modem.

Disconnected from zoning

Users who are viewing this thread

Back