• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Stupid - Did I Miss Anything Important? (1 Viewer)

Gekko

Seasoned veteran member
RedCents
4,554¢
Hey all,

I have been out of the loop for a good 6-months. I am trying to go back and skim the forums to see if there was anything I missed in-game, or here on RG. For reference, Chats and Sic had just done the early release of Pally before I took my hiatus.

I am going to keep skimming the old threads but if anyone wants to share a Readers Digest version of the past 6-months, I would be forever in your debt. :)

Be well. Happy gaming.

Many new members seem to be joining, so great for the community, new Luas out, you'll love em. You're back just in time for Anniversary anyways, so youre right on time. WHOOO, WB !
woo hoo ric flair GIF

I can't think of anything significant off hand other than Lua's. Several new onesthat are super helpful for various tasks. I would start there. Welcome back!

Agree with the other replies. Click on Luas at the top of the page and 👀 everything that seems even semi-interesting. Sometimes you take a look at something in game and it has a functionality that you didn't expect. I sat on following some things because they didn't look useful for me, but they ended up being some of my favorites after I finally checked them out.

Welcome back. Make sure to check the returning user link, in case any of that is new. And check out the Lua section, lots of good stuff

Getting Started / Returning user

Welcome to RedGuides, fellow EQ multi-boxing enthusiast!

The best place to begin is our "New User Guide" video series, click this TV to watch:

This step-by-step series will teach absolute beginners how to control 6 characters at once while highlighting Nav, AutoLogin, and DanNet, which are fundamental plugins that will enhance every aspect of your game.

Returning users check out - MacroQuest Release Party: https://www.redguides.com/community/threads/macroquest-release-party.80628/ for information about changes from the legacy MQ2 to the new and awesome MQ

Welcome back to the Thunderdome! :D

Many new members seem to be joining, so great for the community, new Luas out, you'll love em. You're back just in time for Anniversary anyways, so youre right on time. WHOOO, WB !
woo hoo ric flair GIF
OMG Ric Flair. lol

Last edited:
But hey...if you joined in June 2022 1678338168469.png and you've been out of the loop for 6 months you have actually missed not much AND you also missed 20 years of stuff at the same time

But hey...if you joined in June 2022 View attachment 46982 and you've been out of the loop for 6 months you have actually missed not much AND you also missed 20 years of stuff at the same time

I joined RG last Spring, but I first started playing EQ in October 1999. Took a huge break from like 2004 until 2022. Got busy at the end of last Summer so let EQ fall by the way side until the past few days.

Just wanted to get my feet wet again and was not sure if anything major changed in game or if any new Plug-ins had been released by Chats, Sic, or others.

Be well. happy gaming.

Stupid - Did I Miss Anything Important?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back