• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
CWTNFish.mac

CWTNFish.mac (2 Viewers) 1.25

Last edited:
destroy list:
    /declare DestroyList string outer "|Tattered Cloth Sandal|Rusty Dagger|Iksar Phalange|Sewer Catfish|Salt Minnow|Fish Scales|Small Twigs|"

Adding Broken Fish Hook icon id 2880 Item ID 67460 (3silver 99 tribute is NOT a keeper. :) )

new destroy list:
    /declare DestroyList string outer "|Tattered Cloth Sandal|Rusty Dagger|Iksar Phalange|Sewer Catfish|Salt Minnow|Fish Scales|Broken Fish Hook|Small Twigs|"

How do you add an item to destroy list? I've been getting Broken Fish Hook in TOL.
Like the post above yours
change in the cwtnfish.mac line around 247 from
INI:
/declare DestroyList string outer "|Tattered Cloth Sandal|Rusty Dagger|Iksar Phalange|Sewer Catfish|Salt Minnow|Fish Scales|Small Twigs|"
to
INI:
/declare DestroyList string outer "|Broken Fish Hook|Tattered Cloth Sandal|Rusty Dagger|Iksar Phalange|Sewer Catfish|Salt Minnow|Fish Scales|Small Twigs|"

Like the post above yours
change in the cwtnfish.mac line around 247 from
INI:
to
INI:
/declare DestroyList string outer "|Broken Fish Hook|Tattered Cloth Sandal|Rusty Dagger|Iksar Phalange|Sewer Catfish|Salt Minnow|Fish Scales|Small Twigs|"
So when i try to edit the file and resave it, i get an error saying it can't find the file. Any advice?

odd hangup. When using this mac with the collectible "broken kromtus fishing pole" in my inventory, it tried to equip the collectible, which obviously didnt work.

May just be me, but it won't work with my Ancient fishing pole even though I read some pages back that it had been added. I [think] it puts it in the primary slot and then says I have no pole.

Also, when there is another player around, it flips between AFK and not AFK every second or so.

CWTNFish.mac

Users who are viewing this thread

Back