• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - CS mesh (1 Viewer)

Twinkeltoes

RedCents
698¢
I've been having troubles with the mesh in SoV Cobalt Scar. Using CWTN plug in MQ2Monk on Hunter Tank I'm farming Wyverns for hides on top of the cliff. The Dragon Circle is not on the mesh and sometimes she gets stuck on that when pathing to mobs. I've tried the get me unstuck option on the nav ui and she still just kinda tries to run through the Dragon Circle. I watched the CWTN tutorial on meshes and tried adding an "avoid" volume to the mesh but still didn't seem to take.
I'm also having isues with her wanting to fall of the south cliff when either pathing to Wyverns on the southside or pulling Wyverns that are perched outside the South Cliff. again I tried adding an "avoid" volume to the mesh and even tried extended my camp radius so she would stop and tag with a throwing item before getting to them. Sometimes it works, sometimes she'd fall off the cliff and just get stuck there.
Another concern I have about adjusting the mesh profiles is it just getting overwritten when I update meshes again.

(Side note: if anyone has suggestions for tailoring to 300 using easier items to farm then Wyverns hides/ Othmir furs please feel free to chime in also ;) )
Thanks

Not sure if this is just a "vent" thread or asking for someone to edit the mesh for you.

Those mobs are sometimes perched in a real rough spot, you're just not going to get a lot for your time and effort.

But imo, just buy silk or pelts from any of the last several xpacs and mass make them.

Really depends what is the cheapest on your server.

example - any of the ____ leather wristband template take just 1 pelt, or ___ silk wristbank template takes 2 silks (exquisite, immaculate, etc)

can also do something like "restless velium leather" or "Velium infused Leather" whichever mat is easiest to come by

Last edited:
Overseer -> Research/Harvesting/Crafting quests, redeem for CoV materials. Restless Velium Tainted Pelt + Elm Handled Shears (Easy TS make all merchant bought parts, returned on combine) + Tanning Chemicals (Vendor)

Trivial is like 400? With a crew of 6 and a couple weeks of rewards, you can max almost every TS with the CoV mats.

Question - CS mesh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back