• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Crystallized Restless Ore farming... (1 Viewer)

RedCents
333¢
I need to farm some Crystallized Restless Ore to equip my team in CoV tradeskill gear, so I'm in WW killing brood caretakers as they are PH for a named and higher level than brood hatchlings.

My strategy is killing the caretakers is preferable as they could pop the named and as they are generally higher level than the hatchlings, there should be a better (yeah big assumption) chance for Crystallized Restless Ore.

Does anyone have an experience of farming for Crystallized Restless Ore, that could validate my strategy or possibly suggest a better one please?

p.s. doubt crept in when I saw another group killing hatchlings lol

Camping Felinth the Caring or Pastletlith the Temperate is what I did to get the ores. They are also in the caves where the hatchlings are. The hatchlings also drop a crap ton of ts items . So u can get all the mats while u farm the ores … oh and those trash mobs in the caves also have a chance to drop the ores… although rarely

I need to farm some Crystallized Restless Ore to equip my team in CoV tradeskill gear, so I'm in WW killing brood caretakers as they are PH for a named and higher level than brood hatchlings.

My strategy is killing the caretakers is preferable as they could pop the named and as they are generally higher level than the hatchlings, there should be a better (yeah big assumption) chance for Crystallized Restless Ore.

Does anyone have an experience of farming for Crystallized Restless Ore, that could validate my strategy or possibly suggest a better one please?

p.s. doubt crept in when I saw another group killing hatchlings lol
your best bet is to make sure you're doing the missions on cooldown, and then just find your highest kill/farm area.

morweena is handy because double dipping with type 5s

Dragon Necropolis, camp behind the building where a toxic phase spider spawns, right in front of where a massive dracholich spawns. From there you can pull multiple a massive drachs, the phase spider and a restless warlord. I farmed alot of ores there.

Question - Crystallized Restless Ore farming...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back