• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Crashes. (1 Viewer)

RedCents
10¢
So ive been having this issue for about 3 days figured id just ask if its a me thing or ??.. please dont burn me for stupidity lol..

Attachments

• 20210211_082149.jpg
    20210211_082149.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 24
So ive been having this issue for about 3 days figured id just ask if its a me thing or ??.. please dont burn me for stupidity lol..
kernelbase could be a whole host of things - many not even eq or mq2 related.

you can PM me 1 of your .dmp files and i can take a look at it (bear in mind it might have character information in it) - these would be located in your MQ2 -> Release -> Logs folder. There is a known autoloot issue that can cause a kernelbase crash, and i'll be able to tell you quickly if it was that or not.

If MQ2 is catching the crash, it's always at least EQ related. It might not be because of EQ (sound or video drivers come to mind) but it's always related to EQ. Usually MQ.

If MQ2 is catching the crash, it's always at least EQ related. It might not be because of EQ (sound or video drivers come to mind) but it's always related to EQ. Usually MQ.
i should have used more words and said "it may not be something that is specific to your mq2 or eq files that is causing the issue but something on your PC like a driver issue that fails.

Question - Crashes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back