• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Command to stay where you are (1 Viewer)

Myysterio

On thin ice
RedCents
1,161¢
Under what conditions? Like everyone but your puller? Which plugins are you using, KA, CWTN... ?

If your wanting one toon not to move while others do something, pause that toon.

-Taz
I specifically have an event that can have two emotes at once, i don't want anyone who gets a specific emote to move until the event is over. I cant pause the toon cause it will still /nav places if the stuff is just paused. basically stand where you are and die.

RedCents
158¢
Knew that part, was wondering if there was an auto way. Guess I'll need to get clever with commands
depending on what you're using, you could make a condition that sends /root off if you have rez effects. But I think that would only work if there is a way to check with MQ2Nav to see if the "root" command is active or not. I haven't used it enough to know if that's possible. Otherwise, it would continuously spam the /root off over and over while you have rez effects.

Users who are viewing this thread