• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There was a hotfixtoday. DO NOT PATCH EQ or you'll have to wait for the next MQ update (no ETA). You can play without the patch by using patchme or autologin (preferred). If you've already patched EQ you're out of luck, unless you find someone to share the older eqgame.exe (don't ask here).

Question - Command to assign main raid assist role? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,476¢
Is there an EQ or MQ command that allows us to assign MainAssist roles in raid groups? Or MasterLooter? I am working on Lua script that gets all my groups setup and raid created, however the only piece I'm missing right now is to have the script set some roles automatically for me.

they exist for grouping, but not for raid unfortunately :(

Setting roles via the command line is done with the /grouproles command. To view the syntax for the command, type /grouproles without parameters:

INI:
/grouproles list -- Lists all the roles in the current group.
/grouproles set Name RoleID -- Sets the group member's role.
/grouproles unset Name RoleID -- Unsets the group member's role.
/grouproles roleset -- Lists the available role sets.
/grouproles roleset save Name -- Saves the current group's role set.
/grouproles roleset load Name -- Loads a previously saved group role set.
/grouproles roleset delete Name -- Deletes a previously saved group role set.
RoleID is an integer, and can be either 1 (Main Tank), 2 (Main Assist) or 3 (Puller). For example, to set the group member Zliz as Puller, use the following command:
/grouproles set Zliz 3

linkie from zliz > here <

you can also save lists

INI:
/grouproles list -- Lists all the roles in the current group
/grouproles set Name RoleID --Sets the group member's role
/grouproles unset Name RoleID -- Unsets the group member's role
/grouproles roleset -- Lists the available role sets
/grouproles roleset save "Name" -- Saves the current group's role set
/grouproles roleset load "Name" -- Loads a previously saved group role set
/grouproles roleset delete "Name" -- Deletes a previously saved group role set

Unfortunately, I do not believe you can do this for raid - you have to actually manipulate the raid window

you can see previous information about manipulating the raid window > here <

this means you could be able to integrate it into your Lua/macro - or maybe even just a complicated alias (i think a bind in a script would make more sense)

Question - Command to assign main raid assist role?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back