• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Colored macro commands (1 Viewer)

Katiekaboom

RedCents
941¢
I remember WAY back in the day before Hyper-linked gear etc, there was the ability to change color of the text lines in group say, say, general chat, even macros.
With the increased use of the hyperlinking of gear, drops, generally everything, pretty sure it was done away with, (all the fake highlighted words looking like hyperlinks but weren't)
or it is still available but undocumented.
is there any way to change colors of the text we are sending out still? WAKE UP, another a stonegazer cockatrice is incoming!

I was not interested in generating fake links, but more for what it was intended, highlighting info in texts and socials, I think it was removed from the generation of fake links =)

The fake link generator can make text different colors, well item link color and achievement color anyway. It is the same way we used to do it back in the day by editing the social file.
I think you misunderstood the use of the 'fake link generator' , it is used for making color text for like pull messages, not necessarily making fake links, despite it's name.

Question - Colored macro commands

Users who are viewing this thread

Back