• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Closing AA window on login (1 Viewer)

RedCents
5,454¢
Title says it all. On most of my characters, I'm maxed on AAs (baring glyph usage). When I sign on, the AA window pops up to let me know and I end up just closing it to carry on. Thus, when a character is logged in, I'd like to detect if the AA window is present and close it. Can this be done in just a cfg or would this take a macro? Any examples to check out?

dunno why yours loads with it open

but you could use a .cfg and do an /invoke ${Window[AAWindow].DoClose}

Thanks. I'll give that a go. It loads open because the character is over the limit for max AA buffer. The client wants me to spend the AAs, but I have nothing to spend them on. As I work on past quests that award AAs, they continue to pile up.

Thanks. I'll give that a go. It loads because the character is over the limit for max AA buffer. The client wants me to spend the AAs, but I have nothing to spend them on. As I work on past quests that award AAs, they continue to pile up.
can always firework burn them if you wanted to, but if you wanted to save for xpac or w/e then just closing prolly your best bet.

Thanks. I'll give that a go. It loads open because the character is over the limit for max AA buffer. The client wants me to spend the AAs, but I have nothing to spend them on. As I work on past quests that award AAs, they continue to pile up.
the is a totalax cap on AAs you can have over banked. think its like 625? so might need to burn some anyways

That window drove me nuts but AA’s come so fast I never really worry about saving more then 200. I set my aaspend to spend at 205 and let me toons use glyphs on burns. It seem to work well and gives my guys a little extra hazza when burning.

That window drove me nuts but AA’s come so fast I never really worry about saving more then 200. I set my aaspend to spend at 205 and let me toons use glyphs on burns. It seem to work well and gives my guys a little extra hazza when burning.
Same here, I always burn a glyph if I encounter a named or if I have over 200 AA banked. Works for me

Question - Closing AA window on login

Users who are viewing this thread

Back