• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Clip Plane Command? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
7,745¢
I was searching for it, but unable to find. Is there a command that will execute some percentage or level of Far Clip Plane? Or do we have to go into options to adjust with the slider every time? I was just hoping to have a hotkey to adjust right before entering PoK so I can enjoy less lag when running around for awhile in that zone without having to manually adjust it for all toons individually.

You can use the built-in windows explorer to see what the mq slash commands would be to manipulate it is.

I'm not in EQ or I'd get it for you

These are some things i keep to adjust a few things
Less:
/dg all /multiline ; /notify OptionsGeneralPage OGP_HidePlayersComboBox listselect 5; /timed 5 /notify OptionsGeneralPage OGP_HidePetsComboBox listselect 5; /timed 10 /notify OptionsGeneralPage OGP_HideMercsComboBox listselect 5

Less:
; Min Frames Per Second (60 - yes, 51 is 60)
/dg all /notify AdvancedDisplayOptionsWindow ADOW_MaxBGFPSSlider newvalue 51
; (50 is 60)
/dg all /notify AdvancedDisplayOptionsWindow ADOW_MaxFPSSlider newvalue 50

so you'd just need to find what the actual slider is, and on what page, and then can use the "newvalue" and a number and be gtg

You can use the built-in windows explorer to see what the mq slash commands would be to manipulate it is.

I'm not in EQ or I'd get it for you

These are some things i keep to adjust a few things
Less:
/dg all /multiline ; /notify OptionsGeneralPage OGP_HidePlayersComboBox listselect 5; /timed 5 /notify OptionsGeneralPage OGP_HidePetsComboBox listselect 5; /timed 10 /notify OptionsGeneralPage OGP_HideMercsComboBox listselect 5

Less:
; Min Frames Per Second (60 - yes, 51 is 60)
/dg all /notify AdvancedDisplayOptionsWindow ADOW_MaxBGFPSSlider newvalue 51
; (50 is 60)
/dg all /notify AdvancedDisplayOptionsWindow ADOW_MaxFPSSlider newvalue 50

so you'd just need to find what the actual slider is, and on what page, and then can use the "newvalue" and a number and be gtg
Excellent. Thanks Sic!

Question - Clip Plane Command?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back