• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Check collection item status? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
5,454¢
Is there a command-line way to check the collected status of an individual collection item? Considering there are macros to wade through collection houses by grabbing the item out to check, I'm guessing no. Basically, want to fire of a command for each in my group to see who has not collected. Tired of right-clicking in each character individually. :) Maybe something I can see through the Achievement TLO. Though I don't know where that plugin stands relative to Next.

Well separate from the existing plugin that mq2 has, @brainiac has been working on > Achievements in MQ "Next" < and additional examples on usage > HERE < I'll probably do a video soon showing this and the achievement explorer, (as well as some other things but been trying to save my voice heh) but it was just getting near finalized this evening, so its pretty hot-from-the-press

Question - Check collection item status?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back