• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Chase

Lua - Chase (1 Viewer) v1.1.1

RedCents
13,358¢
aquietone submitted a new resource:

Chase - MQ2Nav based Lua for chasing a PC.

Chases the specified player using MQ2Nav, because who likes that pesky afollow. Not much else to it. It will chase if the chase distance is exceeded and you are not currently:
- Casting (unless you're a bard)
- Auto attack on
- AutoFire on
- Hovering (dead)
- Sticking to something
- Already nav'ing somewhere

Intended for use when running something without an available chase mode, or characters outside of group or some other situation where your only option is typically afollow. Don't try to...

Read more about this resource...

After I got used to it, I don't feel the need of a command to minimize anymore, as it seems the state is persistent. If I log out with the tool minimized it will be minimized on login.
It's really a tool which added a new pice of comfort for me, as there is no need to press "follow me" anymore after each zoning.
Ontop the chars don't get stuck anymore running through narrow caves.
I created 3 Buttons on Buttonmaster to launch, hold and resume chase and like the ease of using it.

This thing is freaking awesome for having my healer out of group. Afollow wil eff up his casting when they move. This waits, 5 out of 5 would use again!

the chase distance seems to work to trigger the nav, but then they run right into the character. Is there a way to make them keep their distance from the chase target?

- /luachase distance 20 I could find as a command
- /luachase stopdistance reports actual stop distance
- /luachase stopdistance 5 seems not yet inplemented
In narrow places I would like to be able to set the stop distance to 5
Any possibillity this could be added?

- /luachase distance 20 I could find as a command
- /luachase stopdistance reports actual stop distance
- /luachase stopdistance 5 seems not yet inplemented
In narrow places I would like to be able to set the stop distance to 5
Any possibillity this could be added?
Anyway to add a command to set the stop distance without having to press the buttons

Setting stopdistance command was supposed to be there, just a typo.

Lua - Chase

Users who are viewing this thread

Back