• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Charm click (1 Viewer)

/noparse /bcaa //useitem ${InvSlot[Charm].Item.Name}

worked with out quotes on every time but toon it sent from for me.
Yes, by chance.

Without quotes it will find the first it it finds with the first word in that multi word thing, so if it your charm was called sweet charm of sauce, it would /useitem sweet

If you had sweet apple jacks in your inventory that finditem found first, it would try and useitem on that

Using the quotes with multi worded items ensures it passes the entire name.

Can also just /useitem 0 for charm.

If you type /useitem in game it will list out slot and # for each. Not at my P.C. but iirc bp is 17
You, I like you and your tip, that along with Sic and Teichou's ones I got my various charm/various Geomantra react working.

INI:
  zGeomantra: 
    action: /useitem 0
    condition: >-
      ${Me.ItemReady[${InvSlot[Charm].Item.Name}]} && !${Me.Buff[Geomantra].ID}

In case anyone is wondering.

You, I like you and your tip, that along with Sic and Teichou's ones I got my various charm/various Geomantra react working.

INI:
  zGeomantra:
    action: /useitem 0
    condition: >-
      ${Me.ItemReady[${InvSlot[Charm].Item.Name}]} && !${Me.Buff[Geomantra].ID}

In case anyone is wondering.
I use that formatting for bps and charm clicks on raid events, also let’s me rapidly do clicks to make sure everyone gets their upgrades on the click aa (ear, range, face, belt, etc) without manually doing it for each one

Question - Charm click

Users who are viewing this thread

Back