• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Resolved - Character sizes (1 Viewer)

Leifer1969

RedCents
133¢
Running KA version 12 and I'm a novice user. When I log in with my toons, all my group members besides myself appear shrunk down. I like that. However, if I die and get rezzed, the toon I am currently on appears shrunk too. It's easer to play/pull/tank when the toon on my active screen is normal sized. Is there a way to keep my group shrunk, but keep my active screen character normal sized?

Running KA version 12 and I'm a novice user. When I log in with my toons, all my group members besides myself appear shrunk down. I like that. However, if I die and get rezzed, the toon I am currently on appears shrunk too. It's easer to play/pull/tank when the toon on my active screen is normal sized. Is there a way to keep my group shrunk, but keep my active screen character normal sized?
sounds like you are using mq2autosize plugin

you can check out that resource and determine if you want to use it, otherwise you can just unload it

/plugin mq2autosize unload

Resolved - Character sizes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back