• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Cast first spell slot macro (1 Viewer)

Mustangs

RedCents
I have been looking but dont see a simple macro I would like. I want to be able to cast whatever spell I have loading in the first slot reguardless of whether the skill is maxed or not. For instance having summon bread/water with auto inventory so you can go AFK for a few min and not have to waste time clicking spell. Or maybe have a cleric repeatedly casting a heal spell on someone you are PLing. Can someone help poing me to a link if there is such a macro already?

Thanks in advance.

I have that one and it does work good...but not for this purpose. That macro wont cast when your skills are maxed. I want to be able to cast only the spell in my first slot even if skill is maxed.

Change this line:

Rich (BB code):
/varset maxSkill ${Math.Calc[${Me.Level}*5+5]}

Change one of the 5's to 999, and it should cast the first spell forever.

Didnt work at first but working on your idead I also changed the line /if ( ${maxSkill} > 235 ) /varset maxSkill 235 fron 235 to 999 and works great now. Thanks a ton. Now any suggestion on how to change from auto inventory to destroy if you ar summoning. I have a pally that the lowest level summon spells ate no-drop items. When my bags get full and my cursor if full the macro stops and my cunjuration is hard to get up while afk.

Thanks again for the help!!!!!

Change this:

Rich (BB code):
:checkCursor 
                /if (${Cursor.ID}) { 
                    /autoinv 
                    /goto :checkCursor

Change /autoinv to /destroy

I believe that is the command to destroy what is on your cursor.

JUST MAKE SURE YOU DONT PUT AN ITEM OF IMPORTANCE ON YOUR CURSOR WHILE THIS MACRO IS RUNNING ONCE YOU MAKE THIS CHANGE! haha

Cast first spell slot macro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back