• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

cannot give redcents (1 Viewer)

Ok, so here's how the redcents system works.

Redcents may only be given by members who have paid for Level 2 access.

Redcents are redeemable for real life items. That means we have to spend real money on the items that you redeem points for, which include mp3 players, dvd players, and even game consoles. If we allowed users who have not purchased access to give redcents, it would be a very easy system to exploit.

Redcents are intended for people who post in the strategy forums. But don't worry non-strategy forum posters. We got love comin' your way too. There is a whole different reward system for people who make funny, interesting, or tldr posts in the main forum.

It works here is how you test it:

1.) Go to the search field
2.) in "Search by User Name" type decker
3.) in "Search in Forum(s)" select " Elite Guides & Strategies"
4.) Give decker + red-cent
5.) receive a cookie and some milk

But what if I wanted to give someone a red cent other places like if someone made a funny story?

- decker

I have level 2 access. I can't give redcents.

Edit to add: I can give redcents in the level 2 area. It would have been easier just to say that instead of having to decrypt your message! :p

cannot give redcents

Users who are viewing this thread

Back