• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Can you gift someone redcents? (1 Viewer)

As Mr P and Husky said, you can gift a lvl2, but there isn't a way to transfer around cents. You earned em!
Sic,

I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed the people here on Redguides and all of the insights they've given me (you, especially!). With that being said, I often find myself at a loss of effectively crediting the insights of posters because I run out of the post version so quickly! I've already "earned" a warning for being too generous with the RedCenting on one occasion (I've learned my lesson), but like I said - I often find myself wanting to give more than a thumbs-up for an insight, but have already used my RedCents for the day.

With that being said, would it be possible to add "Post RedCents" to the purchase area of the RedCent Shop? Maybe purchase 10 additional Post RedCents for 50 or 100 banked RedCents? I know that gifting a month subscription is already available, but I'd wager that many of the guys like you or hytiek could really care less about a free month here.

Just a thought (request).

Sic,

I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed the people here on Redguides and all of the insights they've given me (you, especially!). With that being said, I often find myself at a loss of effectively crediting the insights of posters because I run out of the post version so quickly! I've already "earned" a warning for being too generous with the RedCenting on one occasion (I've learned my lesson), but like I said - I often find myself wanting to give more than a thumbs-up for an insight, but have already used my RedCents for the day.

With that being said, would it be possible to add "Post RedCents" to the purchase area of the RedCent Shop? Maybe purchase 10 additional Post RedCents for 50 or 100 banked RedCents? I know that gifting a month subscription is already available, but I'd wager that many of the guys like you or hytiek could really care less about a free month here.

Just a thought (request).
Idk that that would work well unless even higher cost since every RC you give you get one and often get RC back from others, so like 10 more hits could result in 104 or more depending how many ppl RC your RC in return lol. There are plenty of posters giving so I don't think anyone really hurts due to the limit. Any other sort of "like" would probably encourage others to RC anyway. I wouldn't worry about it and just gift months to ppl if you feel they really need more thanks.

Idk that that would work well unless even higher cost since every RC you give you get one and often get RC back from others, so like 10 more hits could result in 104 or more depending how many ppl RC your RC in return lol. There are plenty of posters giving so I don't think anyone really hurts due to the limit. Any other sort of "like" would probably encourage others to RC anyway. I wouldn't worry about it and just gift months to ppl if you feel they really need more thanks.
Maybe make it so that the "Post RedCent" only result in the receiver receiving a single RedCent? I don't know, but like I said it just seems like giving a single RedCent is demonstrating more appreciation than the 15+ thumbs up I give a day.

😉

Question - Can you gift someone redcents?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back