• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - can someone tell me the difference. (1 Viewer)

RedCents
40¢
Can someone tell me the difference in:
/bcg
/bcga
/bca
/bcaa = I know this talks to everyone, so why would you use the others over this? besides when you don't want it to include yourself, which you use /bca.
Ect.

I run more then 1 group, so get confused on what do I use. I use CWTN plugins and KA. so need to talk to both of those plugins in my other groups from my main tank.

Sic

Nihil
RedCents
4,507¢
Can someone tell me the difference in:
/bcg
/bcga
/bca
/bcaa = I know this talks to everyone, so why would you use the others over this? besides when you don't want it to include yourself, which you use /bca.
Ect.

I run more then 1 group, so get confused on what do I use. I use CWTN plugins and KA. so need to talk to both of those plugins in my other groups from my main tank.
This is how i always remembered it (even tho BC is actually "box chat"):

I talk about it a little bit in my "Basic MQ2" video in my signature - was showing another user some of the mq2 basics and i went over the way i remembered eqbc stuff

/bcg - sends to everyone in your group not including yourself (BroadCast Group)
/bcga - everyone in your group including your self (BroadCast Group ALL)
/bca - everyone connected to your eqbc not including yourself (BroadCast All)
/bcaa - everyone connected to your eqbc including yourself (BroadCast all ALL)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)