• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Camp to Char select (1 Viewer)

Trax540

RedCents
531¢
Having issue when i camp to Char select from in game , it instantly puts me back into game. Anyone seen this?
Just started happening yesterday. Before Screen even pops up showing characters its loading back in.

I have this problem, and its borderline game breaking. When I want to change a character, I get 3 secs or it relogs the same char. I want to turn this OFF but I cannot figure out how. I have watched the video, scoured the ini files. Short of deleting and redownloading MQ2 is there another way?

Attachments

• 3secs.PNG
    3secs.PNG
    8.1 KB · Views: 3
Thank you for the response. This is a partial solution... as I would still like to login the accounts for the first time automatically, its just when I wish to camp to another character on that account the 3 secs becomes an issue.

When you want to camp to character select and stay there just type /switchchar fhshdh

Type any garbage, when it can't find a character by that name it will just stay at character select

Or just use the /switchchar command to go to the character you want straight away

Until the bug is fixed, you can hit your "END" key right before you camp. You'll get a message in your MQ2 window that says autologin has been disabled.

Another option is to put /plugin MQ2AutoLogin unload noauto
In one of your cfg files so that when you get in game it is unloaded (the noauto will let it start back up next time).

Problem - Camp to Char select

Users who are viewing this thread

Back