• IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Boxing groups in raids

RedCents
192¢
im working on boxing different groups on different targets in a raid. The issue i have is the group tanks targeting mobs across zone other groups are engaging. How do i lock down the targeting system to only assist on my groups tanks target.

currently using ihc

RedCents
876¢
Could try adding a range check to the XTarget check of ihcsubs.inc.
Line 803 change this :
Code:
/if (${Me.XTarget[${xt}].PctHPs}<=${xtlow} && ${Spawn[id ${Me.XTarget[${xt}].ID} ${SpawnSearchType}].ID}) {
TO
Code:
/if (${Me.XTarget[${xt}].PctHPs}<=${xtlow} && ${Spawn[id ${Me.XTarget[${xt}].ID} ${SpawnSearchType}].ID} && ${Me.XTarget[${xt}].Distance} <= 70) {
You can change the 70 to whatever number you wish.

This is UNTESTED.

Im sure the mod author could add a /rangeagro ## (or whatever) switch so you could modify the range on the fly. But I don't have time to figure that out this morning.

RedCents
7,942¢
is there a mode that lets you control targeting manually but still automates disciplines? combat?
For berserkers and rogues its called MQ2Berzerker and MQ2Rogue in manual mode. For macros, there's a random branch macro here that lets you manually control a SK (I think). But that's really it.

RedCents
1,929¢
You could try a setup of straight mq2melee to fire disc's and AAs and stick commands. Would be able to freely change targets. Then get heavy into holyshits and downshits to handle conditionals.