• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Beserker epic 1.0 broken? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
110¢
I'm at 6th trial did dialogue with keras in lake of ill omen. I'm at Lurking Hopeful tried solo and with several of my 115 toons in group, i hailed her and gave her 1000 plat she doesn't point me to goblin slavemaster, when i go north to slavemaster he just ignores me I've said i am a berserker and i am ready, no go still. Anyone have any idea the best course of action? I've also gone back to keras in lake of ill omen and said the question again to start sixth trial and he says to head to warsliks woods. Do I need 3 groups to start event? Going to set up raid with alts there and see if that's it only thing I can think of

Last edited:

Sic

Nihil
RedCents
7,818¢
finally did a petition so well see what's up
howdy @Redemption44

Sorry to hear about your troubles dude - that sounds frustrating af.

I'm not sure about your specific issue - but it *almost* sounds like maybe you are missing a step where you needed to speak to keras or something similar

I have done the zerker epic recently and didn't have that issue

to answer your questions about the event - you definitely can do it completely solo and definitely don't need 3 groups.

while waiting for that petition, I would back track on your mission and see if you are missing a step

hope you get some answers

best wishes

RedCents
110¢
thank you, yep i was running errands and checked my email a gm put the item in my overflow good deal. not sure why it was bugged, unless because I started to do the prequest for 1.5 and said forget this it's easier just to do 1.0, ill log in and hopefully things will be good, have good one

RedCents
769¢
I have completed 5 Zerker 1.0 and 1.5 in the last few weeks never had a problem on any step of the 1.0 I was either grouped with one other toon or solo and said "'I am a berserker and I am ready".

RedCents
377¢
I just finished the Berzerker epic 1.0 about a week ago. Everything seemed to work just fine. The only part that sorta glitched on me was in Dagnor's Cauldron. Apparently I killed the mob too fast and it created a chain spawn of like 8 of them, LOL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)