• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - berserker love (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,291¢
I have a berserker that is, I think, not doing so good on the dps side of things. I don't play one at a main so I'm not really sure on their build out and pretty clueless otherwise. But my warrior is out dps'n my zerker always.
Both are level 106. zerker is in conflag and war is in some lvl 90 junk. Even have some aug's on my Berserker lol but nothing to great, just stuff I picked up along the way.

Warrion on top
1629744933049.png

Using cwtn plugin's for both, not else.

Berserker's main hand is a Conquering Blade of Stars. which I think is ok? idk... anyways any help tweaking things would be aweeeeesome!

Warriors do a lot of dmg

I would make sure the following:

you have your eq filters displaying correctly - if you look at dpsadv on the zerker's screen, does that look the same?
have you started getting hdex on your zerker? even the tbm 32 (f2p) is better than nothing
what is your AA situation - zerkers don't really get not-poo until they get into the dicho/dissi with braxi and things like intimidate AA etc etc etc
what is your adps situation? zerkers are takers - they need adps from people like shm, bard, etc
do you have your zerk epic?
what does your /zerk missing say? you need anything it says you are missing
do you have axe components - mq2berzerker would tell you that you're missing them

this entire group is 110
#1 and #2 are lvl 110 f2p (krono'd atm, but all non-prestiege gear outside of the couple of type 5s i ground scored) zerks with tov t1 gear no epics, have like 600-800 hdex (have some trash type 5s while they're krono'd). in group with bard with epic

the tbm type 5s will take you to over 600 hdex

1629746031441.png

Last edited:
lol sic you are a machine on these forums. I appreciate you!

you have your eq filters displaying correctly - if you look at dpsadv on the zerker's screen, does that look the same?
Not exactly the same but definitely similar results

ave you started getting hdex on your zerker? even the tbm 32 (f2p) is better than nothing
I have not knowingly but I do have a x5 Resplendent Sulstone of Deftness

what is your AA situation - zerkers don't really get not-poo until they get into the dicho/dissi with braxi and things like intimidate AA etc etc etc
Almost zero AA, waiting till 110 to start farming them

what is your adps situation? zerkers are takers - they need adps from people like shm, bard, etc
Lvl 106 bard, Kissassist ini from resource library

do you have your zerk epic?
No epic on this one yet

what does your /zerk missing say? you need anything it says you are missing
Only missing the ancient spell

do you have axe components - mq2berzerker would tell you that you're missing them
Yup, got all these in my bag

here is my stats
1629747226431.png

your two are like neck and neck lol do you know why one is higher then the other or just luck of the hit each time?

your two are like neck and neck lol do you know why one is higher then the other or just luck of the hit each time?

They are so close that difference is just noise because the game is random. If you ever have two equally geared level 110 characters parse exactly identically over 17 seconds go buy a lottery ticket.

Question - berserker love

Users who are viewing this thread

Back