• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

BB Monster Mission (1 Viewer)

Vegeeter

RedCents
11¢
For starters, you need to have 3 people grouped to get the mission. The basis of the mission is to kill mobs and open chests to loot "Plunderd Treasure" The goal is to loot 100, however, the minimum is 30. So it's an easy AA.

First, select a rogue. Get your runspeed up if you like, all you really need is hide and sneak. There are roughly 42 chests in the zone, some are guarded by mobs, some are not. You can warp to the chests via /target a_chest then /warp target. if your timing is good, you can /open the chest, then hit hide again before getting agro, then retarget the chest, /loot and again, hide before agro. Rinse and repeat over and over again.

If this has been posted before, I am sorry. I did look, but didn't find this info.

Veg

You dont need to use any mq at all to beat this mm like a red-headed stepchild. It's easy.

Reward is about 80% aa.

I'm wondering if lvl of group members has anything to do with experience gained. I grouped a mid 50's toon with 3 20-30 toons for this mission and I only recieved 25% AA with 42 treasure's looted and some kills. AA's were set to max.

Oh come on, we all know GWB is the king of cockblocks.

If armsmen agree, then as a civilian who are we to disagree?

/back to your regularly schedueled thread

*pout*

I'd still like to see it as Kerry.

Am I the only christain republican here? :(

from = that's where I lived last?
from = that's where I was born?
from = that's where I live now?
from = that's where I spent most of my life?
from = that's where I lived at one time?

Woohoo! :D:D:D

Strange though, my best friend has 2 stickers on his car. One is the darwin symbol, the other says "Don't blame me, I voted for Kerry!"

butcherblock = BB

gpo near the docks.. but not into the dock area.. go a little north around the corner there is a little guy there who gives the mission

previous posts were hilarious!! :D . But getting back to topic ;) (<<ducks for inc flames), My lvl 54 toon is only getting about 25% AA with AA set to max and only 6-7% exp per mission. Does lvl of self and group members have something to do with amount of exp recieved or am I missing something. Just jealous of those getting almost a full AA per mission. Thanks.
To answer your question Desert, Armysoldier did a great write up for MM and what NPC to hail, etc, etc. See "DOD Missions" thread. (great job Army!!)

EQ258- Yes, apparently toon level does have something to do with it then, all 3 of mine were level 70. I do not know if your problem is the gap between you and them, or the level in general. I would guess it's the gap first.

Veg

No kos is not much use here, as can't open chests. Best to just sneak/hide or warp. I got a strange result when I used nokos off/open/nokos on again, a mob appeared to be hitting an invisible person which must have been me as I died. Then a statement came up about me duelling myself.

The monster mission (mm) is a creature of DoD, the new expansion.

You get to be a monster and can play with characters of lev 1-70.
It is given by NPCs in various zones.

The one in BB is given by Mister Squich. He's NORTH of the docks. N of the N wall... you can squeeze around the wall on land, or swim around it.

You have to have at least 3 to get the mission, but it is better with more.
Need at least 30 "treasures" to win, max is 100. Other loot is irrelevant.
Some say you get better rewards with more, but I've seen no difference 31 or 91.
You get 80% aa (or equivalent reg. exp) and chain boots (rarely an aug).

A set of boots (can't recall the name, sorry) with decent stats for melee or an Aug with Fire, Disease, and Magic +7 saves, Slots 7 & 8, but rarely dropped. Mostly the boots drop and so if your a caster, your outta luck :( :confused: :mad:

the rememberance monster mission in undershore is an easy place as well. All you need is one as a pally and the rest as sporalli mages (wizzies). You need to kill 30 evil eyes and king xorbb, so the following is best to do:

1. soon as you zone in and hail freemind (mushroom) in runnyeye do a 180 degree turn and you will see two paths, take the one on the right

2. there are two mobs along the way to the goblin warlock

3. hail the warlock to recieve buffs but each goblin warlock casts only 3 buffs
and goblins slaves can become pets by hailing them
4. when you reach the goblin warlock off to the right you will see the path
going down, follow it.
5. now you have reached the safe room, your first pull is going to be king
xorbb at which the king is just outside of the door to your right.
6. all of the mobs die within 2 ae nukes except the king.

7. make sure you stand against the wall in the safe room if you are the
pally/ puller and be prepared for blind, knockback and stun that lasts
8 seconds

Loot: supple boots from king /rare drop: hp aug.

Is there a way to end the mission sooner if you loot all of the available chests before the 45 minute timer? This mission is easy with all rogues but waiting 45 minutes sorta kills the mision for me.

mission timmers start once you zone in, if a certian mission timmer is 45 mins then once you zone in its 45 min till you can do it again so if you do the mission faster then you have longer to wait.

IF you are in a zone that has several mission then try doing other missions in the down time. I enjoy doing the Missions in Undershore myself. Ill knock out the Werewolf missions and a few others pretty well with just my boxed accts.

THE BB mission was nerfed yesterday

while in zone...

"the zone will repop in X minutes"

well they repopped the zone .. and now only about 15ish chests pop ..

no more SOLOing BB pirates

/cries

I tried this again 3 more times.. and came up with 15ish chest.. SAME spots.. just random where they spawn now

BB Monster Mission

Users who are viewing this thread

Back