• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Bards (1 Viewer)

RedCents
314¢
Running a heroic bard (lvl 88) on test. I can't seem to get him to do anything. He just stands idle. I see the Medley and Twist plugins that I can enable. Do I need to enable one or the other? Do I need to just use a pre built .ini file? Not sure what I need to use.

Running a heroic bard (lvl 88) on test. I can't seem to get him to do anything. He just stands idle. I see the Medley and Twist plugins that I can enable. Do I need to enable one or the other? Do I need to just use a pre built .ini file? Not sure what I need to use.
If you are using kissassist, you need either an ini from the library, or build one.

If you want to use rgmercs you have to run it.

Twist and medley don't do stuff without being told to. Most folks would be using something like kiss or rgmercs

when i first started using MQ about a year ish ago i had a lot of trouble with bard ini. while i could get KA to somewhat run i found that a lot of the bard ini were more complete for higher levels of play (110+). if i can suggest using rgmercs until that point it might save you some headaches. ive just recently started using KA on my bards as it allows a lot more customization. but if your anything like me (slow learner with editing) dont get turned off KA just take your time and soak in what you can each time you try. it gets easier.

Oh and post questions here the community is always very helpful and supportive!!!!

when i first started using MQ about a year ish ago i had a lot of trouble with bard ini. while i could get KA to somewhat run i found that a lot of the bard ini were more complete for higher levels of play (110+). if i can suggest using rgmercs until that point it might save you some headaches. ive just recently started using KA on my bards as it allows a lot more customization. but if your anything like me (slow learner with editing) dont get turned off KA just take your time and soak in what you can each time you try. it gets easier.

Oh and post questions here the community is always very helpful and supportive!!!!
Thanks for the info and advice!

Question - Bards

Users who are viewing this thread

Back