• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

BankatNpc offset (1 Viewer)

Jumjum5

RedCents
20¢
I tried the BankatNpc offset and everytime I take something from bank and put it in my inventory I crash.This is the version I am using.

[BankatNPC]
Description="Bank at any NPC or PC."
Version="2005.05.18"
address0=4D27BF
normal0="75 41"
crack0="90 90"

Is there a more updated version? I will keep looking for it but if yall got a working BankatNpc offset I could really use it.

Like what are u taking from the bank? that offset only works for getting or giving money from ure bank not items...ie..weapons..armor..merchant foder..anything else besides platinum. This will end up crashing u or the items will go back to the bank or back to u depending on which u did

When I take money from the bank then put it in my inventory I will crash. If I put money in the bank from my inventory it will come up on my cursory when I zone.

I thought this was just for converting all your copper silver and gold to plat to save weight and that you couldn't use it for taking out or putting items into the bank.

BankatNpc offset

Users who are viewing this thread

Back