• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Bank sorter and duplicate consolidator? (1 Viewer)

Gareldar

RedCents
63¢
Is there a macro/Lua script that will auto sort, consolidate duplicate items in the bank? I played heavily 2 years ago and there used to be a solution for this, after days of going thru my old macros I cannot find it.

We must be living in the same mule hell right now. I just asked this earlier today:

There was a bank and bag sorter (not across accounts). The creator removed it, as is there right. can go in and search inv, grab items and drop in inv/bank to stack. using the same search function, no real reason to sort, since you can arrange by various stats, name, value, location.

There was a bank and bag sorter (not across accounts). The creator removed it, as is there right. can go in and search inv, grab items and drop in inv/bank to stack. using the same search function, no real reason to sort, since you can arrange by various stats, name, value, location.
yeah i think this was @kaen01 's not sure if he went and make a new one

It is a trade skill collectors nightmare, it may force me learn how to write macros or Lua. It always feels like time & were to start, is the real limitation to learn how to write them.

Inventory is a thing of nightmares. I love the depth of everything in this game but holy crap... the inventory. I have 10 bags with 10 slots, so that's 100 slots I am managing, but then my bank has 240 slots and they are all full. And I made a trader which is now also full including his bank.

It wouldn't be so bad if they were all phat loots, but I have lots of spells that I need to stack somehow. I guess saving for tradeskills and running a whole group just means inventory is my life! My plan for stacking spells which I really need to do sometime... is to have a character fill their inventory with other stuff, like maybe put all their bags in the bank and just put a non stackable item in each slot. Then have someone give all the spells you have in the world to that one character, and it will all stack up and auto sort itself on their cursor. Then then can bag it or give it back in stacks. It works but if there was a macro that could do it that would be better =)

Gonna try this instead:

Make a hotkey, /autobank
Shift click a stack, press the hotkey, shift click the next, etc
just keep slamming that hotkey while shift-clicking stacks. Will take like 20-30 seconds.

Keep an empty bag in bank, i auto bank something. If it go to empty bag, i do not have this item in Bank, or a stack is completed in bank. Once a stack is full, i move it by shared bank to another mule. And for keep track of my inventory, i use outputfile command, excel and a legal macro programme (as it do not touch EQ) for collect data, create a code and upload it on a page. So i can check or search for something on 65 differents chars. Potentially, you can have millions of chars account. The limit is your computer limits.

Question - Bank sorter and duplicate consolidator?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back